Thursday, February 6, 2014

1000 Rep Workout

This workout is an oldie but goodie.  It is tough but I really look forward to it each time. Sometimes I switch up the exercises throughout but a few things remain constant.  You complete 50 reps of each exercise before moving on to the next. The exercises are a mix of plyometric,  full body and (of course!) ab exercises.  Keep that in mind if you need to modify an exercise.  Replace it with something of the same type.  You will feel so good when you get to the end and realize "wow I just completed 1000 reps!"  It's such a great feeling! This workout will probably take a full hour the first time.  So go get to it.  NOW!


3 comments:

  1. Im gonna give it a try.....what do I have to loose? FAT, oh yeah......thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's one serious workout. I may have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favorites...I hope you like it! Let me know what you think.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! They make me feel special :)